Hotel Howard Johnson
Rua Tavares Cabral, 61
São Paulo – SP
Hotel Howard Johnson
Alicia Kowaltowski, Chair of YSP 2015 and Instituto de Química, Universidade de São Paulo, Brazil
Andres Trostchansky, Facultad de Medicina. Universidad de la Republica, Montevideo Uruguay
João Laranjinha, Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Coimbra, Portugal
Khalid Fares, Université cadi Ayyad, Faculté des Sciences Semlalia, Marrakesh
Maurício da Silva Baptista, Co-Chair of YSP 2015 and Instituto de Química, Universidade de São Paulo, Brazil
Phillip Nagley, Monash University, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Sergio Lavandero, Universidad de Chile, Chile
- Be students or post-docs up to five years after the conclusion of their PhDs.
- Be a member of IUBMB-related national or international society, including regional-associated organizations such as Federation of European Biochemical Societies(FEBS), Federation of African Societies of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (FASBMB),Federation of Asian and Oceanian Biochemists and Molecular Biologists (FAOBMB), Sociedade Brasileira de Bioquímica e Biologia Molecular (SBBq), Sociedad deBioquímica y Biología Molecular de Chile (SBBMCH), Sociedad de Bioquímica y Biología Molecular de Uruguay (SBBM), Sociedad Argentina de Investigación Bioquímica y Biología Molecular (SAIB), The American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (ASBMB). Students of advisors that are members of any of these organizations may also apply.
- Not have previously attended IUBMB Young Scientist Forums or Programs.
- Complete the digital form available here.
- The submission form contains an area to include an abstract. The applicant must be the first author of this abstract.
- The submission form also includes an area for a brief personal motivation statement.
- Submit a current curriculum vitae (CV).
- Submit a signed recommendation letter from their mentor, and proof of being a member of any IUBMB-related national or international society, as mentioned above.
- Prepare a single pdf file containing all of the requirements listed above and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 15th, 2014
For more information on IUBMB memberships, please visit IUBMB (http://www.iubmb.org) website. If you do not have a valid IUBMB membership, please contact the corresponding organization in your country of origin.